The History Department welcomes all students, staff and faculty to its classrooms and events regardless of race, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The University of Wisconsin, including the History Department, serves as an important forum for public debate. The History Department supports free speech and actively encourages respectful discussion of diverse views and perspectives.
- Department Committees
- Faculty Policies & Procedures
- Guide to Office Staff and Procedures
- Policy on Harassment and Discrimination
- Department Legislative Code
- Department Forms
- Visitor Information
- Jeff Miller and Bryce Richter, photographers, UW-Madison University Communication for the many campus photos.
- James Ford Bell Library, University of Minnesota for the map of Africa.
- Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
- Bug Selig/David McDonald History 600 Photo by Andy Manis.
None at this time.