Position title: Emeritus Professor
Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
My specializations are Renaissance and medieval economic. My Research and Teaching Interests: Economic and Social History of Medieval Europe; Renaissance Italy; History of Technology to 1600. Current Research: The Woolen Industry of Late Medieval and Renaissance Italy.
Ph.D., Bryn Mawr College
M.A., Bryn Mawr College
B.A., Hunter College
Thomas W. Blomquist (Editor), and Maureen Mazzaoui (Editor). The “Other Tuscany”: Essays in the History of Lucca, Pisa, and Siena During the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Centuries. Medieval Institute Publications, 1994.
History Courses Taught
- History 115 – Medieval Europe 410-1500
- History 121 – The Economic Development of the Western World to 1750
- History 200 – Historical Studies – Topics: “Medieval Warfare”
- History 321 – Economic Life in Medieval Europe
- History 333 – The Renaissance
- History 600 – Advanced Seminar in History
- History 707 – Early Modern European History 1500-1789 – Topics: “Renaissance Italy”
- History 807 – Seminar in Medieval History