My doctoral research focuses on the history of automobile cars in colonial Nigeria. It uses multiple perspectives—from technology, urbanization, and modernity to gender, race, and class—to engage how people of colonial Nigeria made and remade cars into a gamut of their encounter with imperial modernity.
B.A., Paul University Awka, Nigeria
- African History
Working Dissertation Title
- “A Social History of Automobiles in Colonial Nigeria, 1861-1960 “
- Holtz Center top up Grant
- Lagos Studies Association (LSA).
- African Studies Association (ASA).
- French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nigeria).