I am a student of the modern transnational history of East Asia and South Asia. My research interests include early twentieth century cross-regional intellectual networks, the ideologies of Pan-Asianism in its various interpretations, the construction and dissemination of nationalism, and anti-colonial movements across Asia within the contexts of Western and Japanese imperialism.
B.A., Connecticut College
- Individual Plan of Study; South Asian History
- Graduate Student Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2017-2018
- The Oakes and Louise Ames Prize for outstanding honors study, Connecticut College, 2017
- Phi Alpha Theta history honors society, Connecticut College
- Wimberger Prize in South Asian Studies, Connecticut College