- This event has passed.
History of Science Brown Bag Series
February 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Precirculated Chapter from forthcoming book, Necropolis: Disease, Power, and Capital in the Cotton Kingdom (Harvard UP)
Assistant Professor of History
Friday, February 19, 2021
Zoom – Link TBA
All Brown Bags are held virtually on Zoom (unless otherwise noted) from 12:00-1:00 PM on Fridays.
For a Zoom link for these events, please contact Daniel Stolz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, February 26 – Open/Guest
- Friday, March 5 – Emma Wathen UW – TBA (MA Paper/Midwest Junto Practice Talk)
- Friday, March 12 – Emily Pawley Dickinson – Profit, Projection, and Prophecy: U.S. Agricultural Improvement as a Way of Knowing?
- Friday, March 19 – Emer Lucey UW – TBA
- Friday, March 26 – Samm Newton UW – TBA
- Friday, April 9 – Emily Hutcheson (with discussant) UW – First Article Workshop: “A Central Bureau of Feminine Algology”: Marine Stations, Gender, and Marine Ecology, 1880-1910
- Friday, April 16 – Katherine Reinhart UW-IRH – TBA
- Friday, April 23 – Penelope Hardy UW-LAX – Precirculated paper on citizen science in nineteenth-century ocean science
- Friday, April 30 – Open/Guest