- This event has passed.
History of Science Brown Bag
February 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
“Picturing Marine Invertebrates: Modern Biology and its Visual Cultures”
Friday, February 7, 2020
Curti Lounge (Rm 5233 Mosse Humanities)
All Brown Bags are held in the Curti Lounge (unless otherwise noted) from 12:00-1:00 PM on Fridays.
- Friday, February 14th – “Sovereignty and the Politics of Knowledge: Royal Society, Leibniz, Wolff, and Peter the Great’s Academy of Sciences.” with Kirill Ospovat
- Friday, February 21st – “We can probably be of considerable service and still maintain our status as a peace organization”: How the International Health Division Became Involved in the 1932-33 Colombia-Peru War – with Joshua Doyle-Raso
- Friday, February 28th – Roundtable – “Making the most of your conference experience”
- Friday, March 6th – “Student Experiences of Irreproducibility” with Nicole Nelson
- Friday, March 27th – TBA
- Friday, April 3rd – TBA
- Friday, April 10th – TBA
- Friday, April 17th – “Enlightenment, Modernity, and Science: The Perspective from Mapping and ‘Cartography’” with Matthew Edney
- Friday, April 24th – TBA