- This event has passed.
History of Science Brown Bag
February 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
“We can probably be of considerable service and still maintain our status as a peace organization”: How the International Health Division Became Involved in the 1932-33 Colombia-Peru War
Friday, February 21, 2020
Curti Lounge (Rm 5233 Mosse Humanities)
All Brown Bags are held in the Curti Lounge (unless otherwise noted) from 12:00-1:00 PM on Fridays.
- Friday, February 28th – “A Tale of Two Revolutions: Microbes, Glands and Sterilisation in Early French Endocrinology, 1889-1895” – Patrick Walsh
- Friday, March 6th – “Student Experiences of Irreproducibility” with Nicole Nelson
- Friday, March 27th – Roundtable – “Making the most of your conference experience”
- Friday, April 3rd – Topic TBA – with Viktoria Tkaczyk
- Friday, April 10th – “Making the most of your conference experience” – Roundtable
- Friday, April 17th – “Enlightenment, Modernity, and Science: The Perspective from Mapping and ‘Cartography’” with Matthew Edney
- Friday, April 24th – “Coral Reefology: Algology, Zoology and the Evolution of the Self-Organized Network” with Emily Hutcheson