Advising and Walk-in Hours
Hello History Students! The History Department’s Undergraduate Program Office is located in 3211 Humanities. We can help you with everything from academic planning to professional development for future careers.
If you want to speak with an advisor, you can:
- Schedule an appointment by email: Academic Advising with Scott.
- Schedule an appointment with Christina using Scheduling Assistant.
- Schedule an appointment by email: Career Advising with Christina.
- Drop by our walk-in hours (walk-in hours do not require an appointment and are first-come, first-served).
- Students can also schedule 30-mintue appointments with our Peer Advisors using Scheduling Assistant.
History 600 Information:You can find up-to-date information on History 600s on our Undergraduate Courses page.
Enrollment and Waitlists:
For questions about enrollment and/or wait-lists for history courses, you can consult the Enrollment and Waitlist page.
Helpful Campus Resources: