My primary research interests are American fashion history, Wisconsin history, and the Progressive Era.
- U.S. History
- "Bringing up the Rear: The History and Significance of Late Nineteenth Century Bustles"
Working Dissertation Title:
- "Traitor State!": A Crisis of Loyalty in World War I Wisconsin"
- B.A. - Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, VA, historic preservation
- M.A. - College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA, US History to 1815, museum management training
- M.A. - University of Wisconsin, US History, material culture minor
- Wisconsin Magazine of History
- Costume Society of America, Midwest Region board member