- Modern British History, Gender and Women's History.
- ‘From Greenham to Girl Power: Attitudes to Feminism in Britain, 1983-1997’
Working Dissertation Title:
- ‘Individualism and the Re-invention of British Womanhood, 1955-1997’
- University of York, UK: BA (Hons) in History
- University of Oxford, UK: Masters in Women’s Studies.
- 2016: Voted Teaching Assistant of the Year by Phi Alpha Theta (History honour society)
- 2015: Award for Early Excellence in Teaching (UW Madison History Department).
- Member of the North American Conference on British Studies (NACBS)
Courses Taught as TA:
- Spring 2016: Women and Gender in Modern Europe;
- Winter 2015: The Second World War;
- Spring 2015: Britain since 1668;
- Winter 2014: Europe since 1789.