I am broadly interested in American intellectual, cultural, and political history, including the history of philosophy, the history of literature, and the history of liberalism in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- American Intellectual History
- "'Duty for today, hope for the morrow': Alexander Crummell's Communitarian Ideal"
- MA: 2014, American History, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- BA: 2007, History and Philosophy, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Courses Taught as TA:
- History 461 - The American West to 1850
Courses Taught as Instructor:
- U.S. History to 1877 (UAB)
- Western Civilization, 1450-present (UAB)