- Modern European History, French History, History of Gender
- "Camping, Comfort, and Commodity Culture: Domesticating Nature in Postwar France, 1950 - 1970"
Working Dissertation Title:
- "Mass Marketing Frenchness: French Participation in International Expositions, 1945 - 1968"
- BA Miami University of Ohio
- "France's Postwar Emporium: French Commercial Expositions from 1945 to 1975,” Perspectives on Europe 43:1 (Spring 2013): 79-82.
- Mellon-Wisconsin Summer Writing Fellowship, University of Wisconsin-Madison/Mellon Foundation.
- George Mosse Teaching Fellowship, two-semester fellowship to develop and teach an upper-division history course, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Chancellor’s Fellow, semester writing fellowship, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Vilas Research Travel Grant, UW-Madison Graduate School
- Chateaubriand Research Fellowship, Embassy of France in the United States, 8 month research fellowship, including affiliation with the École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS) in Paris.
- Jeanne Marandon Research Fellowship, Société des Professeurs Français et Francophones d'Amérique (SPFFA), year-long research fellowship (declined).
- Ouisconsin Field Research Scholarship, Wisconsin Alumni Association
- Summer Pre-Dissertation Research Fellowship, Mellon Foundation/Council for European Studies at Columbia University
Courses Taught as TA:
- History 201: Historian’s Craft: The French Revolution, UW-Madison History
Department, Lecturer: Suzanne Desan.
- History 201: Historian’s Craft: Athenian Democracy, UW-Madison History
Department, Lecturer: Claire Taylor.
- History 120: Europe and the Modern World, 1815-Present, UW-Madison History
Department, Lecturer: Hunter Martin.
- 2010 POL 103: Intro to International Relations,UW-Madison Political Science
Department, Lecturer: Jon Pevehouse.
Courses Taught as Instructor:
- History 223: Fashion to Fast Cars: Commodity Culture in Modern Europe