Published volumes are preceded by asterisks. All published volumes can be found at Rotunda: New Digital Scholarship a website sponsored by the University of Virginia Press.
*Vol. I Constitutional Documents and Records, 1776-1787 (CDR)
- Ratification of the Constitution by the States Series (RCS)
*Vol. II Pennsylvania
*Vol. III Delaware, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut
*Vols. IV-VII Massachusetts
- All four volumes of the Massachusetts series and supplemental materials are available online through the Wisconsin Historical Society website.
*Vols. VIII-X Virginia
Vol. XI Maryland (forthcoming in 2013)
Vol. XII South Carolina (forthcoming in 2014)
*Vols. XIX-XXIII New York
*Vols. XXIV-XXVI Rhode Island (Volume 3 forthcoming in 2013)
Vol. XXVII New Hampshire, Vermont
Vols. XXVIII-XXIX North Carolina
- Supplemental materials are available for each state and will be available at the Memorial Library website of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Commentaries on the Constitution: Public and Private (CC)
*Vol. XIII 21 February to 7 November 1787
* Vol. IV 8 November to 17 December 1787
* Vol. XV 18 December 1787 to 31 January 1788
* Vol. XVI 1 February to 31 March 1788
* Vol. XVII 1 April to 9 May 1788
* Vol. XVIII 10 May to 13 September 1788