ARCHIVE: Volume 18
ARCHIVE is UW-Madison's undergraduate journal of history. The newest edition of ARCHIVE is now available to read online. Here's a look at the contents:
- Molly Coleman, "Means to an End: A Study of Women in Weimar Germany"
- Robert Yee (Vanderbilt University), "Corporate Governance and the Rise of Big Business: Gentlemen’s Clubs Among the Social Elite, 1888-1914"
- Whit Morely, "The Arguments For and Against the Religious Oaths in the Debates of the 1820-21 Massachusetts Constitutional convention"
- Preston Schmitt, "Exploring the Autobahn in the Nazi Era: Aesthetics, Conservation, and Practicality"
- Curt Strek, "Bowling Lanes and Assembly Lines: Bowling and Economic Development in 21st Century Milwaukee"